Interested in being a writer for Apex Body? You can contribute to our site as long as your content is 100% yours, unique and genuine. Meaning, you cannot simply repost someone else’s articles. We want your advice, experiences, research, and knowledge on any aspect of fitness or nutrition. You can give us your training advice, nutritional tips, workout plans and how it worked, muscle gaining/fat loss tips, supplementation stacks that have worked well for you, etc.
What are the Benefits?
Benefits of being a contributor:
- When surfers find Apex Body, they will look up particular information. If they find your article, then they will also learn about the writer (you).
- Posting fresh content often on our site helps in increasing traffic and new hits to your site.
- If you are a premium contributor, Apex Body will distribute certain articles (that qualify as popular and beneficial to the public) on major article distribution sites.
- If you become a partner, Apex Body will manage/distribute Press Releases for you as well!
Bottom line is if you have a blog, then only the surfers that come to your site will see your content. If you want to be found more often, then you need to distribute this content on qualified sites such as Apex Body. As Apex Body grows, so will the traffic that can find your articles and your website.
What are the Guidelines?
- No plagiarism. We want your original content! We encourage you to do research on anything you are unsure about to write better articles. It’s fine to quote other sources and use information from them as long as you reference them.
- We have the right to publish or refuse any article.
- Although we don’t believe in censorship, we reserve the right to edit any article we publish.
- Each article must be spell-checked and grammar-checked (please). Also, use proper capitalization and don’t send in an article in ALL CAPS.
- If possible, send pictures of yourself or anything relevant to post with your content.
- Each article needs to be at least one page, roughly 800 words.
- As long as they are all high quality, you can submit as many articles as you want.
- Each article needs to include a title, date, and your name.
Share with the World and Help Others!
Okay, are you ready to be part of the Apex Body Team? We can’t wait to promote you and your articles! You will help thousands of people everyday to reach their health and fitness goals.
An addedd bonus of writing for apexbody.com is that you will be more apt to stick with your training program and diet plan, not to mention increasing your knowledge of the science of building a better body.
How To Get Started
So, to get started all you need to do is send us an e-mail with:
- Your first article.
- Photos, Photos, Photos!
- Your background history, bio and the following and any other relevant information that your fans will want to know.
- Send to email@example.com
- Include: “Writing Articles forApex Body” in the Subject line.
- Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Don’t forget to check out our library of current articles to get ideas and to see what’s already out there.