So you want to build huge muscles? Simple isn’t it? Just join a gym and hit those weights regularly and viola, in a couple of months, you will gain so much muscle mass that you are ready to take on any bodybuilding contest. Is it really that simple to build huge muscles? Well, to gain muscle mass, there is much more than just hitting the gym regularly. Here are some muscle mass gaining tips :-
a) Eat and Eat – To build muscles, you must eat. Your calorie consumption must be more than your calorie expenditure. If you enlarge all the calories you have eaten, then everywhere are the calories to build muscles?
2) Protein – Make sure that you eat enough protein. You should eat at least one gram of protein per pound of your body weight everyday if you want to gain muscle mass quick. If you don’t get enough protein, your muscles won’t grow huge.
3) Supplement – If you cannot have adequate protein from your normal meals, supplement with protein shakes. If you want more strength so that you can lift heavier weights to grow larger muscles, take Creatine supplement.
4) Weight Training – You must lift with gray weights and to add on more weight consistently to progressively build your muscles. But it is very vital not to sacrifice right lifting techniques and form for the sake of lifting heavier.
5) Lift Free Weights – Use free weights like dumbbells and barbells to recruit more muscle fibers so that more muscle fibers can be worked on.
6) Compound Exercises – Work with compound exercises like bench presses, squats, barbell rows, chin ups and dead lifts to build huge muscle mass. If you concentrate on working your puny muscles like your biceps, then you will only have puny muscle growth.
7) Get Enough Rest – Have rest days in between your workout days and do not work the same muscle group more than double a week. Your muscles need to recover from your workouts in order to grow huge.
Get Enough Sleep – Sleep at least 8 hours a day. More even better. Your muscles grow when you sleep.
If you practise the above 8 steps consistently, your muscles will grow quick and huge. Of course there are many more things you can do to achieve a competitive bodybuilder’s physique of which I cannot cover in just an condition here. So do research for more knowledge. Or better yet, if you live in Las Vegas, find a qualified personal trainer who can teach you many more secrets to getting in great shape fast! View our directory for personal trainers in las vegas and find someone who can help take you to the next level.