Intermittent Fasting Daily Schedule
- 8AM WAKE-UP
- Take supplements:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- L-Carnitine 5 gm Liquid
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea / Caffeine energy pill (or coffee)
- L-Arginine 5 gm pills
- Take supplements:
- 9AM EXERCISE
- Sip on Coffee and Salty Water
- Disc Golf Cardio
- Bodyweight Exercises
- TRX Exercises
- Mat Exercises / Stretches
- 10:30AM SHOWER
- 11AM START EATING (BREAK FAST)
- MORNING SHAKE
- 60 gm whey/pea protein
- 1 Tbsp Flax Seed / Chia Seed
- 1 Tsp Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 scoop of Insoluble Fiber
- One cup of frozen spinach
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- MORNING SHAKE
- 12:30PM DAILY MEAL
- 1 Protein (¼ lb ground beef or one chicken)
- 1 Carb (sweet potato or ½ Spaghetti squash)
- 1 Vegetable Mix (asparagus, corn, peas, broccoli, cauliflower)
- EXAMPLE: Organic Chili
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef (or chicken)
- 2 Cans of Black Beans
- 1 Can of Pinto Beans
- 1 Chopped up Onion
- 4 Tbsp of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Bell Pepper Chopped
- 5 Carrots Chopped
- 5 Celery Sticks Chopped
- 1 Zucchini Chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato Chopped
- 1 Cup Beef Broth or Chicken Broth
- Salt and Seasonings
- TAKE SUPPLEMENTS
- 3PM LAST SNACK
- 1 Snack (almonds, beef jerky)
3:30PM STOP EATING (BEGIN FAST)
- Drink 1 gallon of ph balanced water with one sliced lemon, 1 Tbsp of himalayan salt and 1 Tsp of cream of tartar
- Saw palmetto
- Seaweed snack
10PM STOP DRINKING WASTER
- Take Melatonin, 5-HTP, L-Tryptophan, GABA
Eat high-fiber foods, such as nuts, beans, fruits and vegetables, and high protein foods, including meat, fish, tofu, or nuts, during your eating window. Chewing high-fiber gummies can also help.
Drink lots of water. People tend to think they’re hungry, when they are really just thirsty.
Go for black coffee or tea, or cinnamon or licorice herbal teas. These beverages may have appetite-suppressing effects.
Watch less TV: “I know this sounds strange, but while you are watching TV, you are bombarded with dozens of ads for food. This can make you feel hungry, when in actuality, you are not hungry at all”.
Remember, being “a little hungry” is the best thing that can happen to you, wrote Madelyn Fernstrom, health and nutrition editor at NBC News, calling it a “true mind-body connection” that helps you recognize fullness.
8 tips for losing belly fat
- Drink 1 Tbsp of ACV before fasted workout
- Increase protein consumption when fasting
- 35% of protein is burned up during digestion. Increase your protein consumption to 30% of total calories.
- Increase levels of DIM. DIM = Diindolylmethane. This is derived from cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower, kale, bok choy, brussels sprouts, cabbage. Eat kimchi or sauerkraut with every meal. This stops new fat cells from forming.
- Upper Body HIIT. Battle Ropes. Medicine Ball tosses. Work upper body and core hard.
- Get lymphatic system moving to get rid of fat faster. Foam rolling. Stretching. Mobility training. Rotate upper and lower movements.
- Eliminate alcohol. Alcohol turns into acetaldehyde. Very toxic to body. Ethanol (alcohol) led to increase of androgen conversion/aromization.
- Reduce fructose consumption. Reduce fruit intake. Fructose is metabolized by the liver. Our bodies can handle 35-40 grams of fructose at one sitting. Above that amount goes into the belly fat. Keep it under 20gms per day.
Is it OK to skip breakfast?
Yes, Varady said. The notion that omitting a morning meal is bad for your waistline likely began with studies sponsored by cereal companies, and most of that research looked at the effects of breakfast skipping on cognition in children, she noted: “I’m not sure how that all got translated to body weight.”
Indeed, a 2015 study found breakfast may not be the most important meal for weight loss.
Another analysis, by obesity and nutrition researcher David Allison, found there wasn’t scientific data to definitively support a link between eating breakfast and weight loss, or skipping breakfast and weight gain.
Big lifting days the day after a fast is okay.